Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Another milestone--pulling up

Hey ya'll,

How's this for looking into the future as a parent. (I can only beg and pray) It's funny but when I see Luke do stuff like this I always find myself looking beyond what he's actually doing. I know, I know.....I think way too much. :)

So here you go. Little Mister got on his knees to look at the fishy's in Jon's office yesterday. Mark it down for another milestone. So cute. I had to assist him in getting his legs up underneath himself but overrall he pretty much did all the work himself. He was so excited to be a big boy and independant. A new perspective for sure. Thank you Lord.

I'm so trying to pray preventitive prayers. I actually prayed he would stay on his knees for the rest of his life. Spiritually speaking of course. I really want Luke to know God and seek God first on all things. Not mom, not dad, no grandma or a teacher, best friend, etc. Not one person other than God do I pray he gets on his knees for. Oh..to be detailed here....the only God I'm talking about is Jesus. Hey! We have to pray in detail right?!! There's too many other worldly distractions and I pray with all my heart he just seeks Jesus. So...here's my little mister on his knees. Lord...keep him that way. Please? Way to go my love. Your doing amazingly. Momma and daddy love you desperately.



No comments: