So...let's begin blog family. I will try to make this quick..I'm in rush blog mode these days and I hope and trust my summary bullet points speak about our hearts and mind when posting.
Here goes...much love, A
All the pictures below are power blogged. I just put them up there for your viewing. I'll sum up the day and you can view the pics and figure it out! It was a good day.
- Attempt to take a family picture of me/jon and the kids. Total nightmare. Not surprising. Jon hates pics and is difficult through the whole process (to which I am greatly bitter about) and Luke is....well, same O Luke. Enough said. Hannah was the only one cooperative. Here's the best of the best below. *can you see my bitter smirk? LOL
- p.s. Ericka..this family shot above in front of the toys is actually quite appropriate. The toy box is our life these days. I actually love the background setting. :)
- Family member pics scattered throughout. I think you can figure them all out. Lulu is the blonde...my grandmother wore her cowboy shirt because she got 10% off at the Grocery store for wearing it. Gotta love that. (cracked me up)
- Josh and Ronya came and that was fun to see them. (ohhh, to have college romance love again) So fun to watch.
- Ericka/Lisa are always invited to our Thanksgiving. Thank you ladies for loving us 'just as we are'. We love having you. Picture of Lisa and Ericka below. I loved it.
- Random picture of Lisa and stuffed olive.
- Luke having a 'out of sync' moment! He hated the noise on his new laptop computer that grandma got him. :)
- Luke and Lulu.
- Momma and Luke time.
- Jon's kids and their kids. So fun to see them!
- Jon's skin funk picture.
- Uncle Josh and Luke time!
- Bubba and Pa
- Me sipping hot latte that Jon made with a dash of starbucks liquor..so good.
Lastly, INSANE GOOD food pictures. We are DANG good cooks people. We really are. Texas cooking at it's finest. I love Thanksgiving food,...turkey, sweet potatoes, corn casserole, apple spiced rum cider, aspargus casserole, green beans, mashed potatoes, cranberries, dressing (to die for from Lulu), deviled eggs and so on and so on. Aww, let's not forget the homemade pies from 'momma' my stepmom. She rocks those out.
Hope you enjoyed family...love you much. A