Monday, June 30, 2008

Saying Bye Bye...

Happy Monday blog fam. If you didn't read my blog over the weekend, scroll down to Luke's yoga move below. It's quite cute!

If you did....then I hope and pray your week goes well. With that said,...

Luke's so my kid. I say this because I'm a big transition person. Meaning, when I leave a party or function, I transition out slowly. I make sure I address the host/hostess and give them my thoughts and how I loved seeing them and give them big hugs. I'm a lovey person. I can't help it. I love people and with that comes very good, solid good bye's.

I never leave a party without closure. It's just me. My entrance is grand as is my departure. It can be quite annoying to my party companions as they are ready to leave and I'm still lurking around saying goodbye. DH normally heads for the car and leaves me by the way side. I don't care. It's just not 'in me' to leave out quickly.

So naturally, my kiddo says goodbye to the extreme. I love it. He's so my baby! Momma loves him greatly.

Enjoy-----a

No comments: