Friday, July 13, 2007

Video of Luke's will....it's amazing

Hey everyone, UPDATE ON LUKE.

He's doing great. He's not regressing....but day by day we are seeing his strength maintain and then today even after I posted on P2P..he did something pretty cool.

Honestly, I wished I could explain in words what it's like to see such will in a child and know that their limitations are something that they can't control. It's very hard for me to watch without tearing up almost daily.

There are times when people say "I don't know how you do it". Well, I always respond.."yes you do, you would eat bugs if stuck in a jungle...we all would". Not sure where that came from but one day I told someone that and it just stuck.

The bottomline is that if STUCK IN A JUNGLE..we would all submit and eat bugs. The human body was created by God to survive. This I am convinced.

So...by God's grace...here you go: My baby's will.....

No comments: