Monday, June 25, 2007

Dallas world aquarium...head control amazing!





Yes, we actually went this am. (Sunday) Lulu...we decided to go. Luke was thrilled to be there.

Yes, Yes, Yes I know family. We are still keeping Luke away from everything....but I cracked. It's the only place that is AC'ed and not HOT and where Luke could enjoy a 'zoo' atmosphere.

My intuitive mother instincts proved correct, LUKE LOVED IT. We went when there was little crowd..but it got super busy around 11:30am and we left quickly. Good news is...it's wide open and very airy.

We took pics and video taped. The video tape is long and it's ok if you don't finish. I just want it for historical purposes. Can't wait to scrapbook this theme Deb. So fun.












Leaving out....baby is tired! Thanks for viewing our MAJOR adventure with us. I wished we could do more of this stuff because Luke is just soo good. And, mommy and daddy are really wanting OUT of the house. Hugs, A

No comments: