Friday, May 2, 2008

Glory to God


Hey everyone, here is Luke throwing basketball hoops. He's hoop'in. Dunk'in it. Throwing it down!

This video is for LULU as it has a ton of meaning. Luke was born with contractures on his hands and the doctors were telling us he had this 'other' diagnosis when we were at Children's that would cause his hands to be contractured for life.

I remember stretching his little fingers every day in the NICU (as the therapists taught me too) and I was praying as I was stretching that little Luke's hands would be healed. During prayer time one night on the way home from the NICU, God said to me "not only will Luke's hands be healed..but he will play basketball and I visioned a basketball in his hands wrapped around it...all healed". I freaked out as I really felt the Lord tell me this.

I went home...told my few select friends, Jonathan and mom.

Last year, mom bought Luke a shirt that had a basketball on it and it said "Glory to God". She said "Aner, our baby's hands are healed and I believe".

Here you go Lulu. Jesus healed my baby's hands. Oh, and the really cool thing is...Luke loves to watch the neighborhood kids play basketball across the street. Hmm, only the Lord people! Huge hugs blog family, I love you,
Andrea

To God be the Glory....

P.S. I know, I know! It's isolated. No pants on Luke. I need help on this. Don't be hate'in!


No comments: