Tuesday, March 3, 2009

More Luke talk and Hannah

Hi, good morning. Happy Tuesday. Well, it's early. I'm up. Trying to figure out what I'm going to blog today. I saw this picture of Hannah and cracked up. This was a full on body shot of her 3mth photo shoot that didn't make the editing cut. However, I love it.
Isn't she just heavenly to stare at. She's pristine. Perfect. Amazing. Can you tell we are in love. Desperate again for yet another child. (what is God doing to us with these little gifts He sends us...I swear they break your heart up in so many pieces that you can't recover. It's sublime.)

I call this photo:
"Flat on back"

Also..again, Luker talking below. He's my little talking bunny these days and it's so sweet. I love his voice. His little "no" and how I will start cutting his nails (which he hates) and then he'll say in his sweet little voice after 1 finger.."all done, all done". LOL. He's really trying so hard to communicate instead of screaming out of frustration. I can so see how my little man was frustrated because he couldn't talk. My sweet boy. I love him so such.

Oh...Not to worry...I have 2 little talkers! Hannah is coming as well. She's on her coo'ing kick and I finally got some video of it. Every time I try to video her she'll stop immediately when she sees the video device! It's cute. She's so attentive and smart y'all. It's amazing. She's super alert and strong, strong! Her 3mth well appt. went great. She's 12.4 lbs and right on target. My pediatrician said again that her tone is above average for a DS kid. She's doing wonderfully. Sigh of relief there. I want her to be healthy!! So..thank you Jesus.

Ok..I love you blog family. I love, love, love, love, love you. Big hugs, A


No comments: