Monday, March 23, 2009

Ok, sit down...Luke is walking!

Dearest loved ones,
There will never be enough words to type the following news. It's so huge for us blog family that I literally cannot even remotely begin to write the words. Our baby is walking. Something that we've prayed for, begged for, hoped for, dreamed for, pondered for, worried for, scared for, doubted for, ---on and on. He's walking. Yes, it's true.
Luke is officially walking upright with his walker!

He's had this walker for a few weeks. I've tried and tried to get him to start walking with it. Finally today, he got right up and asked me to pull him to a stand in front of it and he took off. Luke became very GUMP LIKE. I was shocked and thrilled.

I call this picture below: "GUMP". LOL! He did not want to stop walking! ask my neighbor! A total nightmare going home!!
Also, every neighbor kid within our block ran down to us and would scream to their mom's "Luke is walking Luke is walking!". Darci's son ran in the house to tell her and Darci ran out. Just like on Forest Gump when everyone starting running behind Gump! LOL!!

Every step he takes..............literally TAKES..TAKES, TAKES my breath away.

Video below: I've watched it 10x already!



Loved ones, my eyes are full of tears. I am weepy, overjoyed, proud, crazy and passionately overwhelmed with emotion in reference to our big boy. I just want to say, "Thank you Lord". Thank you.
I love you all...A
SO MUCH MORE TO COME! I promise! Love you again, A

No comments: