Monday, January 10, 2011

Piano!

House is spotless. All things are in place. Christmas lights are on. Food is bought. Presents are wrapped and most importantly...Laundry is done! YES..it's true. AND THE DISHES! :)

A very happy momma.

We are slowly feeling better from our sickness and by God's grace and mercy...we will all be well on Christmas day! THANK YOU JESUS.

Thank you Lord.

So...behold, my sibling piano video.

I call this video "Pester piano Hannah". She loves to pester brother and stick her index finger in his face at all times. It's hilarious. Notice Luke desperately trying to control himself from freaking out on her. LOL!

Love you blog family...May your Christmas be blessed.

1 comment:

get the most reasonable price wedding dress said...

It was really strange that even before I finished reading your article about this la sposa divina I began to feel that you were a kind-hearted person. Your article is very interesting and helped me a lot as I'm going to wear this la sposa diva. I am looking forward to better articles from you, introducing to us various styles of la sposa diurna and want to make friends with you. Recently I have been promoting this la sposa distel.