Saturday, February 5, 2011

Cabin fever ended we hope!

I know. I affirm you. I look amazing in this light. Jonathan took the picture. The kids were vegging out with me and watching Sesame Street. It was so sweet. They just sat there real still and let momma hold them tight. At one point I tried to get up and Luke said "NO" and hugged me tighter.

Insert MELT HEART. Of course, I stayed. :) GLADLY!

Here is the ONE picture of me during our staycation. Luke got out today and walked; Jonathan went to work and we ended the day with me/Jon going out to eat for a bit by ourselves. WE DROVE..it was amazing.

The first picture below I call "Snuggle momma".
The bottom 2 pictures were taken 2 days ago when the kids were begging to go outside and I had to tell them it was too cold. I call those pictures "outside".
Hugs!




No comments: