Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Blog year resolution--Happy New Year from Luke

It has come to my attention that when I blog about Luke I neglect to put pants on him.
Interestingly enough, I actually have thought about that for some time and I keep thinking..I really need to get on that situation. (thanks to all my blog stalkers and their sweet comments about 'do I ever allow my kid to wear pants') Yes..I do. It only lasts for an hour or so and then a diaper change...they come off. The truth is...I'm lazy post diaper change. And possibly an attachment to Luke's cute diaper butt.

And...The other day I walked into the living room and there was Luke all nice and calm just sitting there in his diaper with blue socks on peacefully watching Toy Story.

I started to snicker to myself thinking..."My God, if he was a grown man right now..I would be mortified". LOL
See below



So....I'll try to clothe my kid more often than not for the year 2008. Afterall, he is going to be 3 next year and I need to step up out of the baby diaper mode and into big boy toddler mode.
We are praying he will start walking the year 2008!

I will say this....my biggest goal for the year 2008 is to get a picture of Luke in his diaper walking in his cowboy boots. I've always wanted a picture of my baby in cowboy boots with his diaper butt. So...pray for that loved ones. That's momma's heart.

Ok...in honor of the new blog year 2008.....
LUKE IN PANTS.

No comments: