Saturday, January 19, 2008

Luke's 1st carousel ride

Hi bloggers, happy Saturday. It's so pretty today.
Little fun for ya: Field trip part 2. That same night...we did the carousel thing. At first...Luke was not liking it. But, when we started moving..he loved it.

Isn't this so fun to do normal things at normal places and experience normal emotions.
(i had to eat behind him as he was watching this from his stroller...Jonathan and I got hungry and God forbid Luke saw food and watched us eat) I was eating behind him and he would look up at me in the stroller and I would put my egg roll down by my side immediately and smile real big with a mouth full of food and say "hii bbyyabby".

Uggh.
Oh...what is normal anyway? (ask my friend TRISH) I love her blog..."a new normal".
Behold...little mister on a carousel!




No comments: