Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A foot and a bed

Hi...it's me.

Been kinda depressed today. Nothing major...just something came over me after a few conversations I've had today with a few people. And some conversations I haven't had with a few people that ale me. Life. Just stuff and life.

Ok, the bed. Luke got his bed. I love it. It's been a breath of fresh air to put him in and walk away. Before, he was on the twin mattress on the floor and nighttime and naptime have been a huge nightmare. In fact, I was really dreading it every day. Now....we are back to Luke being normal and he loves it. He had too much freedom on the floor and would think it was playtime constantly. Now....he's like every other tot that has bars on his bed. lol. Confined and happy.

Ok....the bottom picture is a foot that was seriously happy in the mud today. More pics to come on my blog that are precious of the mud time this afternoon. That cheered me up.

Hugs loved ones,




No comments: