Saturday, March 29, 2008

These things are lethal!

Hey everyone,

Who needs a security system when you have small hard plastic dinosaurs on the floor to stop a 300lb intruder in their tracks right at the door!!

This freaking miniature dino/creature/animal almost about killed me one day last week. And yes, I was barefoot!

My friend Krista and I had this conversation a few months ago and discussed that all the small toy cars on the floor could stop anyone in their house from walking forward. So funny!

Luke's newest thing. Small hard plastic figurines. Preferably extinct animals. I didn't take a picture of the long necked dinosaurs! They were all over the place.

He had to hold his Tiger pre and post surgery. Now, he wants to go to bed with one. These little things are lethal..I'm telling you.

Ok..had to share. Happy Sat!
A



No comments: