Thursday, April 17, 2008

Luke's school meeting for his 3year...

hi,
busy day. I had a meeting with the school district for Luke. He's transitioning from the Early Childhood intervention program (a state funded program that provided home care for OT, PT , dietician services, etc) when he turns 3.

I was so amazed and relieved to hear that because we live in a smaller district that Luke will be so taken care of when he turns 3. We will meet with about 10 people (not kidding) in August and work out a school program for him that will customize to his needs. Some of it may be homebound care but the great news is that the state takes care of all the funding!!

I'm so excited for Luke. More to come on that front.

In reference to me, well, pregnancy clothes are out and the below picture is affirmation that I probably should not wear my hair like this ever again. Note: no makeup. Probably not the best decision for the day.

My concern: THE BELLY BLOAT IS COMING ON STRONG. I'm terrified at how big I'm going to get. It's only 7.5 weeks and I look 3mths pregnant! Very worrisome.

I look hideous today. I made Jonathan take the picture and it's not a great angle.

LOL

Enjoy


No comments: