Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Update on me....baby #2...yes, it's true

hi,

well, got a prayer request. Got another little secret brewing that a few people have guessed. (Paula...mom's BFF)

Longstory short, got an appt. next Tues.

why? wanna guess?

Here's some hints:
1) I can't drink more than 1 cup of coffee per day (utterly painful)
2) I have to scale back on sweets
3) have to pee a lot (God I hate this part)
4) Luke pats my tummy (strange?)
5) Jonathan's in denial until these past few days
6) I'm nervous
7) small family(some don't know yet) stunned and quiet :)
8) my friends are like "wow".
9) I'm fat.
10) I know, not planned again. Are they ever planned in my family. Not.

At any rate, the big appt. is next Tuesday to see if there is a formation and good signs that all is ok. Just need prayer for whatever we hear. Period.

Sorry blog fam to be vague. But, just want to get next Tues. over with.

Hugs and I'll post exactly my thoughts after Tues. In the meantime..pray for God. His will and timing.

Hugs again..miss you blog fam. I'll stalk you more often. Things are getting more normal after the big roadie trip.
A

No comments: