Saturday, August 23, 2008

Birthday fun for Uncle Josh


Ok! The above 2 family pictures of me/Luke/Jon are a huge milestone for us. Last night for the first time Luke started to SMILE AT THE CAMERA! NO kidding! This truly deserves a post on it's own to which I still might do! Aunt Lisa would say "Luke smile...." AND he would look at her and smile really big! At first, we thought it was coincidental....but then we tested him like 3x! He did it all 3x! It was amazing!!! I stopped and had a serious moment at the table while gasping at the photo's on the camera. Me/Jonathan were very touched and the entire table was so happy as well. Our little man smiles at the camera now! Urgent note: Photo shoot needs to happen Lisa, Ericka, April! Like...NOW! Ok...love ya'll. We had a blast! A

Update: ...last night we celebrated Joshy's bday at Babe's chicken! So fun! If you ever have the privilege of meeting my little brother...you're in for a real treat! He is the funniest person you'll ever, ever meet. (I'm very serious!) Josh turned 20. Wow! I can't believe it. I remember holding this little munchkin and changing his diapers. No..I'm not kidding. I really did.

So..Happy Birthday Bubba! We love you greatly!

Here's Joshy with his Babe Chicken hat on. They made him get up and dance. So funny.

The following pics are Joshy/Ronya (his girlfriend) and our family party guests! Enjoy!




No comments: