Monday, August 25, 2008

Vespa riding baby!

Oh gracious. I know, I know. Brace yourself Lulu. Luke wanted to ride with daddy on his Vespa so, so, so bad. Everytime he saw Jon riding by he would scream and cry. So, we broke down and thought...hmmm, what can we do?

I ran in the house and found his 'walking wings' strap holder and ran outside. Me/Jon got his bike clip and clipped the back and it was the perfect harness for our Vespa baby. We call it "Vespa rigged up baby harness".

I fully understand this is ridiculous and not the safest thing in the world. But, Jon only goes down the street and Luke is in heaven!! Ok....here goes...video below. I must confess...I typically would not advocate for this type of adventure..but after a very intensely boring day for Luke....we broke down. We so badly want him to experience life and adventure. Yep...we are risk takers at it's finest. (one thing me/Jon both have in common for sure) :) Enjoy loved ones.




2 comments:

Neely and Sabrina said...

Cute pics- looks like a wild ride. Here is a new website to take a look at. They found our blog and sent us an email. Two kids affected, going to Mayo soon...
http://johngarrettevans.weebly.com/index.html

So good to have community...

SC

Pilates Works 4 Life said...

Dad and Son memories. Write a story! loved it.