Friday, August 8, 2008

Target..take cash..or don't go!!

Hi ya'll,

Field trip: Went to Target late yesterday with Lukester.

Private reality: Went to buy 1 thing. Came out with quadruple the stuff. Why? oh why do I do this? Target is the enemy! LOL

However, Luke loves this store. He gets so excited about riding in the basket. It's so cute. I actually enjoy this more than the shopping part because it's so cute.

Ok, first off. My intention was to buy these Yogurt drinks. Apparently...A hot commodity. I can't find them in 2 Walmarts and I just surrendered and drove to Target. After all, they always have it! The drinks are key to Luke as they are "nectar" consistency and that's all he can drink without aspirating. At least until we do our next swallow study. I can't wait for that!


On a good day..the total purchase cost would have been $7.80. However, it was not a good day in Target. Not sure what happened. It's crazy. I guess I'm like Aunt Ericka. She's got a Target problem as well. (is that ok I revealed that on blogger E?) I'm sure she's ok with it. :)

At any rate, the baby, baby toys are right next to the maternity clothes and I couldn't help myself. So, I stroll around and see baby DOLLS! Oh goodness. Something happened. I've sworn not to buy anything until Baby Hannah comes but what's an emotional pregnant momma having a girl supposed to do? I wanted to be the first person to buy our little angel her 1st baby doll. I don't know why? I just wanted to be the first one.

So...here goes! Behold..Hannah's first baby doll. Isn't she cute? Her hair is funky on top but I love it. It's got short bangs and something curly and poofy on top. Just like her momma! I haven't decided if I should take her out of the box. I'm awaiting that tug! :)


Then, of course, I had to get Lukester something that I've been thinking about for awhile. I'll go into this more later but his kid is addicted to this little video game. I actually had to hide it this am due to the overwhelming force it took on him last night. He played it for 2 hours! I was freaked out. It's a very innocent and fun game but I think the appeal was that he could hold it and touch the screen. It's not even age appropriate and he loved it! Whoohoo! I think he's going to be like daddy....a computer techie. It was adorable.
Lastly----my son this am. SEE HIS FACE in the below picture?!! TRANSLATION: MOM! It's 7:30am....get that dang camera away from my face! AND THE FLASH! HOW COULD YOU MOM!

Hilarious. These are the side affects to being in photography and using your children to test shoot on all the time. Note to self: Don't do it! It taints them and they will run when you pull the camera out! Hence...my sweet annoyed child's face below.

Happy Friday blog family! We love you! A

p.s. Note the Panda Bear he's holding. It's his newest animal addition. He loves, loves these little animals. So much so, I think I'm going to make his birthday theme....zoo animals. It's truly his thing. He even had to hold an animal in the car at all times now. God forbid we leave the house with the giraffe, lion and many others.

P.s.s. I know..no pants. I need help. However, notice his shirt...it says "Luke". Krista's cousin made this for Luke and I love it. I'm going to get her to make one for Hannah and Luke..same color. It's precious! Thanks so much Callie! I love it!

No comments: