Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Funny feet obsessed mommy

Ok, so I couldn't resist. I'm at Carter's (children's clothing store) and I pass by these shoes in the halloween jammy section for boys. I cracked up and had to buy them. What am I doing? I'm so becoming the "Holiday Outfit" mom. I've already bought Hannah's Christmas dress; Luke's Thanksgiving clothes; Luke and Hannah's Christmas morning jammies and now Luke's Halloween jammies. AND! Hannah's "first thanksgiving" outfit for the day of Thanksgiving.

Honestly, the only thing I'm missing at this point is Luke a Christmas sweater to match Hannah's Christmas dress. (to which I'm awaiting to see what baby Gap gets in this week for the Holiday stuff) I'm actually calling the store to see when the shipment is coming in?! (I so need help!)

I'm obsessed with Holiday Clothes.

Ok...enjoy Luke's new monster feet that match his jammies. The really funny thing is: I put them on and he loves them. He moves his feet and stares at them and keeps them on!!




NOTE: The drum stick goes everywhere with us now. He likes to click, click, click on everything in the store, the house, the floor, his toys etc. The only place we've banned "The clicker" (that's what we call it) is in his bed. He'll click, click, click on his bed and not go to sleep! LOL

No comments: