Friday, September 19, 2008

Gpa/Gma flying fun!

Wow..I'm finally blogging this. So sorry! I'm 2 weeks out. Literally.

Ok:

Off to see Gpa/Gma and spend the night at the Farm. I cannot express in words how much Luke loves this place. Animals and flying all wrapped up into one! He's in grandparent heaven.

1st off, we celebrated Gma's bday. She got purses, perfume and fun stuff. She was shocked and elated. And, she made us an amazing breakfast the next morning with amazing morning coffee. Even Jonathan asked for a 2nd cup and he's a serious coffee snob.

The really great thing for me personally was that Jon/Luke slept in the next morning and me/momma (that's what I call Luke's Gma)..she's my 'other mother'.. and my dad were all up at the crack of dawn and got to sit on the back porch with this amazing Texas view, great cool crisp Tx morning weather and enjoy coffee and conversation without Luke scooting everywhere. (A luxury I never get) God's timing.

So, after the birthday fun and the boys getting up finally!....we headed out to DAD's TOY BOX.
see below!



Translation: A plane hanger! Dad's little toy box is what we call it. So fun. He's a pilot and quite the avid pilot I must add. He's got jets and fun little planes all ready to fly at a moment's notice. Well, I think the jet is still in progress. Another cool thing he does on the side. (see jet below) He buys them from abroad and brings them back to the US and rebuilds for US standard flying regulations. (I think I said this right?)

At any rate, So...here is Gma/Lukester awaiting the preparation of Dad/Jonathan flying out for a quick spin around the sky. Of course, Jon was super excited.








We followed Daddy/Gpa out to the run way in the car and this is Luke staring away. He was in awe. So fun. Video of them flying below. It's quite fun to watch. Sorry for the video quality. I've requested from Santa this year a high powered video camera. I'm not messing around with this video stuff anymore! I want better footage. LOL
p.s. no pictures of me! UGH! But..I'm on the video some. I think? I need to pay attention to this more. The picture taker always gets dissed.
Hugs loved ones..hope you enjoyed!


No comments: