Monday, May 10, 2010

Monkey house

Over the last few days, Luke has been taking his monkey and stair stepping him up this tree you see below in our garden. So, I casually texted Jonathan on the front porch and wrote:

"Puppers wants a monkey house in the tree."

So, a few seconds later Jonathan texted back.

"Daddy will take care of".
Then, one day later...this is what Jonathan created FROM SCRATCH. No kidding. He used all the sticks, leaves, etc...from our yard/backyard. The only thing from the inside that Jon used of course was his infamous fix all...super glue.

So..here you go. Behold..."Monkey house in a tree".
Please note: (insert, I erased this part and if you missed it..sorry!!) Hugs..yours truly...the faithful blogger Andrea
P.S.S. Luke loves it. Of course, I take full credit for the idea. :)

I call these pictures "Monkey House".

Luke, my sweet baby boy. Oh...how I love him!



Can you see the 'dang monkey'? He's under the roof getting cool. :)


Luke also likes to give Monkey a bath. This is our afternoon ritual as well.

Luke watching daddy build the monkey house!

This last picture is me testing my camera out. It's jumpy on me right now. Sending it in.
Hugs, love you, A

No comments: