Monday, May 10, 2010

The parting of the sea

I love the old testament. It's my truest love. I reflect back on it so much because it awes me. If that's even a word. "awes". Whatever the case, I'm inspired and moved by God's great word and His greatness in this historical event.

Can you only imagine? Blows my mind.

That said, it was a must for me this past weekend when all alone on Sunday. I had to put a "part" in between my kids because Hannah loves to pull Luke's hair and the drama can be too much when alone with no help!

So, I broke down the gate near the kitchen and drug it in the living room. I was done. At some point, I had to go to the bathroom and eat!!

So...behold, the parting of the living room! LOL!

Personal note: God is in all and over all. May I teach my kids accordingly and with great grace and love. God, I so pray this. I want them to know Him.

Exodus 14:21-23
21 Then Moses stretched out his hand over the sea, and all that night the LORD drove the sea back with a strong east wind and turned it into dry land. The waters were divided, 22 and the Israelites went through the sea on dry ground, with a wall of water on their right and on their left.



No comments: