Monday, May 10, 2010

Purple dino

Well, Luke's first official neb treatment SOLO. For the last 4.5 years he refused to let us mask him during his neb treatments. So, we've been holding it in front of him and needless to say it's been seriously time consuming.

So, one night I was exhausted. I thought, Ok..I'm going to try it. I said "Luke, look...it's a purple dinosaur". He laughed and said "purple dinosaur". I said, yes! Purple dinosaur. At that point, I strapped it on and he loved it. He laughed and allowed it on the entire time.

So...guess what! He's officially big boy with his nebs now. The nurse loves it as well!

So, I call these pictures "Purple Dino".

Note: I thought not including my voice during this video below would be more fun to watch Luke. But, after replaying the video with no vocals and just quietness...I realized immediately that I actually entertain myself more than I thought. This video is boring with no vocals from momma. So, enjoy the no vocal video. I most likely will not do that again as having no vocal drama is just not my style. :)










No comments: