Thursday, July 10, 2008

Cms 'hmmmm'...and 4th of July recap

Hi, I know. I should have been back like 3 days ago. I do this all the time to my near friends and family. I say "be back". And then 1 month later, I'm back. Incidentally, that's pre-pregnancy as well.

So, ok...focus.

I have a little "hmmm" on my mind here. Meaning, I can't tell you how many times I've had a medical professional whether it be a Neurologist, MD, ENT, Pulmologist...or even my dentist ask me the following question...

"Did Luke move in the womb".

I would quickly respond "yes, yes, yes!". The kid moved all the time. Or....so I thought.

Interestingly enough, I have found that this new one in my belly is moving a lot. I don't remember Luke fluttering so much early on like this. Honestly, it could be just lack of memory. But, it's definitely prompted some "hmmmm's" in my mind.

Could this child in my womb not have CMS and the signs of movement are more apparent than with Luke? I have no clue but I'm starting to rack my brain if Luke moved like this and I honestly don't remember him fluttering away so early on like this. In fact, I've had to ask many mom's 'when did you feel your first kick'. I can't tell you how long it was for Luke? Not sure why?

With that said, I just wanted to share my "hmmm". Something to pray about and to remind you to please pray about this new one. I need lots of prayers.


Recap of the 4th of July party! Fun pics below + video. Have fun! I was amazed at how much fun it was. The kids played dodgeball in the street and played with the water hose. Wow..kids are so easy to please. I did learn from my 'seasoned' moms that I SHOULD NOT provide GRAPE juice JUICE BOXES. Note to self.

Husband playing fun music for the party

Lukers playing with the cones!

Me(mom)My 4th of July dress picture below. Big Polka Dot girl. Loved this dress.

No comments: