Thursday, July 17, 2008

A visit from one of Luke's nurses

Wow ya'll, guess what? Wanda did a pop drop. (Wanda was Luke's RN nurse for a full year) Luke and I were thrilled. It certainly cheered me up and must say, SHE LOOKED AMAZING. So much so that I told her it looked as if she got a face lift. The recovery from her breast cancer has been amazing. She's got her hair coming in and it looked adorable. And..her eye lashes are all in as well. She's been giddy about that.

As you can see, Luke has grown up a bit since she's been gone and she just could not believe that. She even saw him turn the TV back on after I turned it off. That cracked her up! We miss the way Wanda loved our Luke. That's tough to find in a nurse. She grandma loved him for sure.

Below are pics I took of her on my porch. Doesn't she look amazing? We love you Wanda!




The picture below was taken by Lisa Allen! She was here and this was downloaded along with Wanda's pictures. This picture is called "Pouty Luke". LOL! I don't recall him being pouty when she took this picture, but it does look as if he's got quite the pout look!

Hope you enjoyed, love ya'll and thanks for praying for me. I can feel them this am. Hugs, A

No comments: