Thursday, July 3, 2008

Luke's swim fun

Hey everyone, Debsie and the kids came by this week and we had some fun swim time at the pool. We had the best time! Lulu came as well which made it all the more fun. The kids were so excited to see Luke and spend some time with him finally! It's been so nice to finally get him out and expose him to my BFF's kids! I loved it. Long overdue!!
NOTE: The swim time scares the Bajesus out of me. Mainly because Luke aspirates thin liquids. I really do not relax at all while sitting next to him at the wave entrance. I basically have a mild anxiety attack silently.

Ok, Below is Lulu and this hysterical picture of Luke. Then, me, Jordan and Jillian in our swimhug.
Ok now, the fun pictures. Well, as you know Deb came up with the greatest name for my obnoxious gingham swimsuit. She called it my "Dorothy Suit". (..from Wizard of Oz) SO funny!

So..Deb decides to bring my DOROTHY SHOES which are these RUBY RED FLIP FLOPS WITH GLITTER TO MATCH MY OBNOXIOUS ATTIRE. SO FUNNY!

CLOSE UP VIEW OF MY DOROTHY SHOES!

Unfortunately, my Dorothy suit is short lived because Niecer came through for me and sent my BLACK SWIMSUIT AND I GOT IT TODAY!! So..pics to come of that! I can't wait!!
Ok blog fam...love you, hope you enjoyed! I'm powerblogging this week and keeping things short/sweet! Got a huge busy day. Love you, A

No comments: