Monday, July 21, 2008

Weekend visit from Gma/Gpa...

Had a great weekend. It was busy and relaxing at the same time.

For starters, Friday night we had a visit with Aunt Ericka. We shuttled over to her house and me/luke snagged her and we drove to Willow Bend Mall. What a blast! Luke was in heaven as we found him a balloon PRONTO because he saw other kids with one and freaked! So, we snagged him one and it was all over. He was in Heaven!


Then, Saturday: Dh came home after a long sabbatical and I needed church. So, he spent some much needed time with baby and I sprinted to church with big belly in tow. Ericka saved me a seat and thereafeter we drove to Snuffers for dinner and had some seriously huge burgers! And cheese fries/fried mushrooms. Over the top good! I was thrilled to have some girl time less kiddo.


Then, Sunday: Pop drop from Grandma/Grandpa Skinner. (my dad and other mother) Of course, they brought the usual...amazing food for me, to die for books for Luke and homemade cookies for Jon. We loved the visit.

So, here's a glimpse of our weekend. There is much more to say...but I'm power blogging tonight. Got a big week of work. Love you all, A

LUKE and POOL TIME! ME and FATTY TIME! Yes, I know. I know. I look pretty.

ICE CREAM MAN CAME!

Luke sitting with dad and Jon.


FAT WET EXPLOSION WATER DIAPER BELOW. He could barely scoot because it was weighing him down so much. Yes, we have swim diapers. We just never take the time!






No comments: