Monday, July 14, 2008

It's a PINK BABY! Whoohoo



I can't believe it. We have a PINK baby. A GIRL. A GGGGIIIIRRRRRLLLL.

I could not believe it so much that I questioned the sonographer 3x.

"Are you sure?"
"How are you positive it's a girl?"
"Have you ever been wrong?"
"Can I see again?"

Bottomline, our little missy pop moved like 5x during the sono and she got a few different angles confirming that indeed there is NO APPLE SAC with STEM. NO STEM PEOPLE. Just 3 white lines and well...I won't blog the name. It's kinda weird to label that 'name' on the blog.

It rhymes with "FLABIA". Minus the "F".

You get the point. Now, I have a little mister and a little missy. I'm excited.

My blog poll proved to be correct! Congrats to those that guessed right. We are amazed and Jonathan is over the top elated. He's seriously excited. You can so hear it in his voice.

WHEW! What a wait. It's over now. Now...praying for healthy!

Love you all,
A

1 comment:

Neely and Sabrina said...

hey there! so excited for you. Girls are soooooo fun!

Hey I found a CMS group on facebook. I messaged a couple of individuals. Haven't heard back from them yet, but you might visit my facebook and check it out.

Sabrina