Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween recap

Hey everyone! Halloweeny recap. The night was actually slow for us with trick-or-treaters? It was confusing as last year the weather was worse and we had more kids. I think it's because halloween fell on a Friday night and everyone wanted to attend costume parties! IMO!

So, it started with the painting of the belly pics by Ericka. (see blog post below if you missed the pumpkin belly pics...so fun!) And, then Jon made an apple cider recipe that became a huge hit with the local neighbors. Luke did not take his nap until late that day and I ended up having to take care of him right in the middle of all the action when the kids were coming and going. So...for me, I was bummed cuz I didn't get to have more fun but Luke was seriously whiny and did not want anything to do with his halloween outfit. (ask Ericka..she'll tell you!)

So...I got some shots of him with his Santa suit on yesterday while he was in Hannah's room jumping all over the bed. As you can see below, he still wanted nothing to do with this costume! (BIG SIGH) Maybe next year!!





Ericka's artwork on my belly video below! It's fun to watch her in action painting. You'll get to see my belly perspective these days. I shot the video looking down! So funny.


As you can see, this picture below is foggy! It's because of the fog machines going. Hence,....why every one of my neighborhood kid pictures were foggy! I didn't post them due to the fog factor. Don't get me started on the fog machines! They were over the top and I begged Jon to please shut them off. He refused and I just gave up taking pictures. It was fog ridiculous.
However, we passed out glo necklaces again and the kids AND ADULTS loved them.



Luke wearing his scary jammies. I just gave up on the outfit and slapped him in his jammies. He was much happier!



Ericka's costume was a garden. We loved it and thought it was very creative! LOL

Again, if you missed the belly pics...see blog post below!
Overall, the night was a success with the cinema and neighbor fun. See you next year! Love you, A


No comments: