Saturday, October 11, 2008

My sweet little mister


So, this is my baby. I don't think I've ever had a picture of Luke so real and candid as this one above. Aunt Lisa took this picture at Starbucks yesterday post pumpkin shoot. I can't stop staring at it because it's so hard to get that 'shot' of your baby where they just 'wear' the emotion. Luke is like his momma, you'll always know what he's thinking. He wears his emotions.

This sweet expression is what I see everyday in my sweet baby's face in the picture above. It's Luke. To the "T". He says "momma, I'm cute, I know it, but sometimes I don't get my way..makes me sad, but I'm ok after my meltdown". note: the music was too loud in Starbucks and he started crying holding his ears. Aunt Lisa asked them to turn it down and by God's grace they turned it off! He recouped and then sat on the coffee table staring and kicking at Lisa. She took the shot.

So adorable!
Ok...stay tuned for Pumpkin Patch 08 pictures. I'll save the details for that blog. Long story short: Pumpkin Patch 08 was an experience. LOL
Love ya'll!
A

No comments: