Monday, October 13, 2008

Pumpkin Patch 08

Ok, so. Here we are. Pumpkin Patch 2008.

Rundown:
  • The girls took a pre-shot of me to test the light. Yeah...that's me below. Thanks for the side view shot. Sexy.
  • Ericka and Lisa were the photoggies and by God's grace...I just have amazing friends that would care enough early Friday morning for a much needed photoshoot! Love ya'll!
  • First 10 seconds and shots...baby doing ok.
  • After about 20 seconds...baby starts making the sad face. (mom started to panic)
  • 1 minute into shooting...baby starts lifting his hands to his ears. (oh Lord, here we go)
  • 1 minute 10 seconds....baby starts holding ears, crying and then leans forward away from the sight of camera's.
  • 3 minutes later...mom breaks down, gives him a paci and we pretty much say "ok..whatever we get....we get".

TOTAL Happy Pumpkin time: 3 minutes (give and take)

TOTAL Meltdown time: 30 minutes (off and on)

TOTAL FUN TIME: Well...us girls had fun! LOL

TOTAL RATING OF THE DAY: 7 points. (I gave us 2 extra points as Luke did calm down but just wouldn't look straight and/or smile)

Enjoy the sequential order of the pics below. You'll definitely get the picture!!

FOR MORE PUMPKIN PICTURES: CLICK HERE for ERICKA's PHOTOGGY SITE (they are all so cute!...meltdown and all)

Umm, dedicated photographers always do whatever it takes to get the shot. If you need this type of loyalty...contact the 2 girls below. LOL!!




umm, yeah...the above picture is called: Strange belly pumpkin out of nowhere?

My heart: Gracious me. Well, we really tried. The Sun was brutal and Luke just wasn't into the posing on pumpkins. I'm so ok with it. This is my sweetie pie. Meltdown and all...they are adorable to me!! LOL

My belly above cracked us all up! All I needed was some orange paint!

Hope you enjoyed our Pumpkin Patch excursion. Love you! A

No comments: