Friday, October 31, 2008

Preparing for the fun

Hey blog family, well the day is here...big halloween fun. Jonathan has the entire house decked out and we actually have a screen cinema going! Video below. It's a projector on our garage door playing "Halloween themed cartoons all night, Charlie Brown, Scooby doo, etc". I have wanted to blog this all month! But..my pregnancy has me so tired that my blogging has lacked. So sorry to blogbarde you but I wanted you to see this. The neighbors have loved it and of course we are looking forward to seeing all the little kids dressed up tonight. **pictures to come!

Of course, we are stalked and ready to go with glo sticks and glo necklaces. They were a huge hit last year.

BOO! That's what Luke just said to you.


I'm going to attempt to paint my stomach like a pumpkin! This was Lisa's idea so it should be quite interesting to see what happens! LOL

Ericka is coming over for the festivity fun and Lulu is 'somewhere tonight?'. She won't say. I think maybe she has a date and just won't tell us?! (hmmm, could be?)
Lisa has a costume party to attend and of course DEB ditches us every year for Tisha fun. LOL

So...stay tuned for more fun pics of Luke tomorrow. He's going to be Santa Claus!!

Below is our decor and Video Cinema! note: yes, it's been going on all month long! And..you'll get to see our electronic scary ghost lady moving and hanging from the patio ceiling. Creepy scary!
Love you!
The master halloween decorator below (DH)....and mildly obsessed with decorating I might add!! (Luke is in front of our cinema)




No comments: