Friday, October 31, 2008

Hannah's first Halloween outfit

Ok bloggers...get ready for some serious halloween pumpkin belly fun! Yes..that's right! Ericka painted my belly tonight and boy....was I a huge hit on the block! LOL A big ROUND hit!

Doesn't this look amazing? I was seriously impressed with Ericka's artwork and over the top loved my belly! Isn't this so funky to look at? I loved it!

I'll post more halloween pics from the night tomorrow. I just could not wait to post these and had to get them out there for your viewing pleasure. LOL :)

Thanks to Lisa Allen for the idea and paint! Oh! And..photography by Ericka O'Malley below. She not only painted my belly...she took these amazing pics! So fuN! Enjoy and be back for more!! Love you, A

p.s. Won't Hannah just love this when she's older? I think she'll love it! Not to worry...I'll post Lukester's outfit tomorrow. (a long story!)










No comments: