Friday, October 10, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Past 07

Hi everyone, (note: these pics below are last year!)

Note to CMS PARENTS: Luke had just been diagnosed with CMS a few months earlier. So, he was able to sit up on the pumpkin in a matter of a few months! The Mestinon medicine is truly amazing if it's applicable to the type of CMS that your child may have.

Today we are headed to the pumpkin patch with Lukester. I can't wait! If you recall, last year I got some amazing pictures of him. Below are post mestinon so he was able to sit up on the pumpkins last year.

This year, I'm going to need some serious assistance as I have no clue how he'll act. He's been more like a toddler wanting to sit on the ground and move off and not be still. So....in memory of last year's adorable pumpkin patch pictures..I just had to post them again.

Stay tuned for PRESENT PUMPKIN PATCH PICS! Coming this weekend!

Let's hope we can get these fun shots below! Happy Friday, love ya'll!

P.S. See these pants he has only below. They are rolled up. Well, they ride at his ankles now! He was my little dinky man last year. Now, he's my big boy! Wait till you see how tall he is!





No comments: