Monday, February 11, 2008

Appt. tomorrow for his Boo boo's


Well, we are heading out to Medical City Dallas to see Dr. Hermann about Luke's boo boo's.

I'm calling his testicals "boo boo's". Not sure why? Just sounds cute. If you call me in the next few days I'll say very boldly "Luke's testicals are stable". It makes me laugh. I can't help it!?!!
As you can see, this child is oblivious to the boo boo drama going on down there. Poor bubba. I'm sure it's better to happen younger than older.
Pictures are him enjoying his bubbles on the front porch. I hate for him to sit like this and play as this is what causes the swollenness. However, I've instructed the nurse to let him sit up for only 15 minutes at a time kicking. He's ok sitting calmly...it's when he goes into his Pilates ab sitting stance when they get large. I swear this child has ab's of steel! I'm not kidding!
Ok..pray for us and let's pray this can be done THIS WEEK! We are hoping so. This Dr. is super busy. He did all of Luke's other surgeries so we are excited to see him tomorrow.
Until then, Happy Boo Boo.
p.s. my spell check on blogger doesn't work anymore! Drives me nuts!



No comments: