Wednesday, February 6, 2008

So far, So good

Hi, well......Luke is doing great! He went to sleep at 5:00pm and woke up at 6:00am! I was astounded. I kept thinking he was going to wake up at 4am....but to my surprise he just cried around 3am because he kicked his blankies off of him and got cold. I covered him up and off to sleep he went. I was so elated as we both needed serious sleep.

I did the neb treatment this am and he's getting used to it. Actually...(Krista) your right, I was breathing in that stuff and I felt better. LOL

So, no temp, no funkiness to be alarmed about. Answered prayer. Thank you so much everyone for praying for our mister.

I leave you with Luke this am rubbing his toes on his favorite silky pillow. My friend Krista has a cousin named Callie and she makes the most amazing pillows and clothes. Luke loves this pillow and I just had to send you her new website. Her business has gone crazy since Christmas and I was elated to see she finally got a website up.

Here's her website: Callie's creations and I just have to say....This pillow is the BOMB. Luke loves it because it has a chenille side and silky side. He's my drama king. He likes the silky stuff.
It's perfect for sleeping and he's come to really love it. She also does custom pillow making for us special needs parents and if you want less stuffing....she can do that too. FYI

Luke rubs his toes on the chenille side. So funny. It calms him.

Thanks for praying and peeking. Love you, A

No comments: