Friday, February 1, 2008

CMS Sickness

Hey ya'll, well, about 3 days ago Jonathan and I started feeling 'uck'. We were hacking and just sinus'e'. So, Lukester started developing a temperature and we thought we got it under control but tonight he's back up. I just checked on him and I got it down again.

We are on the med shift again. Tylenol Q3 - Motrin Q3 --repeat that all night.
Pray for my Luke. We need him well and scootin on his butt again. He's been tired and just laying around. Poor little mister.

See his apples? He gets the brightest apple cheeks when not feeling well.
The video below will have me narrating and yep..not looking good! (I'm home now and waiting to flush his meds so I can go to bed)

NOTE TO NEW CMS PARENTS: Watch your child like a hawk when a temperature rises. This is when they go into what they call respiratory crisis mode because they get so weak. Luke would choke on his own secretions...and we had to clear his airway by suctioning. It's key you know this. However, this time....he's on mestinon and we are noticing a significant difference in his weakness while temping. For the better thankfully.

Love ya'll----be back

(see the bruise above his eye below? He got that after a late night party around 2am next to the window. We still have not recovered....we are sleep deprived)

No comments: