Monday, February 4, 2008

Yikes..type A Flu

Jonathan is not included on this blog because he's OUT OF TOWN! UGGHH

Well, last Wednesday Luke went to the Doctor and they swabbed him. As you all know, he temped for 4 days and then tapered off and I really thought..wow, he made it!

Well, this am the Dr. called and said it was type A Flu!! I about died. Where did he get it? Why not us? Well, maybe us. Jonathan was miserable (sinus stuff) and now I'm seriously dying. I've tried it all. I'm heading to the Dr. am.

Please pray for us. Luke is waking up choking...struggling to get air and naptime today really freaked me out. I'm at mom's house now on standby and we are getting ready to do the dreaded nebulizer treatment to open up his airway. Zopanex. I hate this stuff.

Just pray....my pediatrician said that day 5 of the flu is when bronchial stuff sets in . Pray against this and pray over Luke's protection from me!

More tomorrow. Just pray the neb treatment goes ok. Last time he turned blue and we had to stop. 1 year ago.

Please note: This is the first time in 1 year our son has gotten sick. We keep him quarantined and no cold, ear infections, nothing for 1 year until now. KEEPING YOUR CHILD away from other children does help!! We are a walking testimony of keeping your child ill free so that they can get stronger. It's hard...but we know it's best for Luke right now. Love you,
A

No comments: