Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Prevention prayer and annoying mask

Hi, ok. I went to the Dr. at 10:30am....Dr. Vencil pronounced like "Pencil" except with a V.

He said if he was in Vegas right now he would bet that I have an upper respiratory infection versus the aftermath of the flu. His reasoning is that if I had gotten the flu...I would have gone DOWN immediately. Not the case for me. I was functioning with sinus stuff and on day 5 it's just gone bad.

So, he thinks it's viral and that there could be a potential Luke could get it. PLEASE PRAY against this in Jesus name for me? Please!

We are doing 4 nebulizer treatments a day and Luke went to the Ped again today and she said that he definitely is weezing. Uggh! Pray again.

OK.....signing out with the dreaded mask on my face. I hate this thing. I feel claustrophobic in it.

Pray for my cough and Luke right now please. It's seriously annoying and I'm tired beyond exhaustion. Love you,A


No comments: