Friday, February 1, 2008

That's my mister

Update: Luke is doing better. Still a slight temp. But much better. His apples have gone down.
I, however had to cancel my retreat and I'm bummed and miss my girlfriends. Oh well, in August I'll go back.
Ok people....you have to watch this video. It totally cracks me up.

You know how everyone will see their child do something and say that cliche phrase.."that's my girl....or that's my boy".

Well, my child is just so funny. He gets lazy and will lean back on his big dog and start playing with toys with his TOES. He's done this from day 1 of Luke.
So, the video below will show him eating with his backpack on and turning a wheel on a car that makes a noise. At the very end of the video when he finally gets the music to come on...he starts dancing with his arms and legs.
Hysterical! That's my mister!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

That is so cute!!! Emmy and Luke would get along so well!